Incredibly high speed – Incredibly low cost
DSC Office Systems is the only authorized RISO dealer in the Greater Cincinnati area. The RISO digital duplicator prints on a much broader range of media at speeds that cannot be matched by common office technology. The RISO digital duplicator (previously called the Risograph) is specifically designed to bridge the gap between copier and offset systems by handling run lengths that are too long for copiers or laser printers and too short for offset printers.
The RISO digital duplicator allows organizations to bring many outsourced print jobs in house for maximum control and cost containment resulting in economical, on-demand printing. And digital duplicators can handle print jobs ranging from everyday documents and business communications to more specialized applications like forms-on-demand, business cards, labels and even paper bags. Some call this product a digital press and some call it a digital printer. Some long-timers still call it a Risograph. One thing for sure is that this product saves time and money!
Is it a Color Duplicator or a Color Printer?
For years people have asked “When are we going to have a full-color duplicator?” The RISO ComColor answers that question. It’s here! We have it.
Introducing the new RISO X-1 ComColor Line
- Can print high-impact full-color pages at speeds up to 150 pages per minute
- Tray calling allows pull and print full-color on four different paper stocks on-the-fly
- Offers a no-heat, non-impact inkjet device with reliability and uptime superior to toner-based devices
- Has a realistic duty-cycle of 500,000 prints per month
- Has no premium for black-only printing on full-color engines