DSC Office Systems was founded in 1966 as Duplicator Sales Company as a locally owned and operated company. It remains that way today with the DSC Office Systems team led by owner Bernie Reagan. While technology has continued to evolve in the five decades since our founding, one thing hasn’t change…our commitment to doing what is best for our customer.
At DSC, we’re not the biggest.
We are the BEST at serving our customers.
Through our sales process into customer service and repair, we focus on meeting your needs (not ours). From schools, universities, churches and non-profits to businesses, manufacturers, distributors and hospitals, we create solutions for our clients to put information on paper.
We carry a selected line of manufacturers and equipment that we know are solid performers and return a high value to our customers. Our line of manufacturers includes:
- Kyocera - Color Copiers and Printers-Lowest operating cost
- Pitney Bowes - Postage Meters, Address Printers, and Inserters - Shipping Software
- RISO - Duplicators and High Speed Inkjet Printers-Low Cost color Printing
- Duplo - Folding Machines
- OKIDATA - Printers and Copiers
- Formax, FP (Franco Postalia) and Neopost - Inserters, Service and Support
- SECAP - Service and Support
- RENA - Service and Support
- Standard - Service and Support
Our selection of equipment offerings ranges to include:
- Copiers and Printers
- Postage Meters
- Duplicators and High Speed Inkjet Printers
- Finishing Equipment: folding equipment, folder inserters, addressing/variable data equipment, cutters, binding machines, envelope openers and pressure sealers
Over the years, we’ve developed a Stewardship Audit that we offer at no cost to our customers and non-customers. The Stewardship Audit brings reality into the current arrangement between what you are paying for and what you are actually using. Our Copier Assurance protection brings peace of mind to our customers. We work together to manage our contracts so that we maintain a win-win relationship.